Thursday, November 13, 2014

Full Hats-On !

When I was a kid, I hated hats. And when I say hated, I literally mean HATED. Especially those with huge, fluffy and completely useless pompons on top. I had a feeling that these pompons were bigger than my head and that I resembled a freshly landed alien. I thought I looked totally uncool and that none of the guys would even look at me... Well, Roulez Jeunesse

Gosh, what a missed opportunity!! Hats are awesome!! They not only keep you warm, but also give a TESSful touch to any outfit you wear. 
It can speak up for your mood and make you look & feel glam (#1), casual (#2), chic (#3), foolish (#4), playful (#5), festive (#6), funny (#7), sporty (#8) or cool (#9-10). So, shoot! Pick yours! Pick several! Change them all the time! Stay TESSful!

 Winter Hats
1. Kate Spade€240 (TESS), 2. Tory Burch€110 (TESS), 3. Maison Michel€615 (TESS), 4. Markus Lupfer€175 (TESS), 5. Silverspoon€100 (TESS), 
6. Markus Lupfer€180 (TESS), 7. Inverni€275 (TESS), 8. Inverni€350 (TESS), 9-10. Burberry€360 (TESS & TESS)


*** So, LOVE it or HATE it? What is YOUR RELATIONSHIP with WINTER HATS? ***

Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment