Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cultural Sunday

I love museums - I guess I have never mentioned it before - but I surely do! I believe it is one of the easiest, fastest and cheapest ways to ensure your constant growth and personal development. Not to mention, that it is also a great place to meet strongly intelligent people and make new friends. 

This has been said, I always treat my 'cultural' looks with the same diligence and attention to the details as I usually do for my 'office' or 'leisure' outfits. They all must be TESSful:-) (as you might have guessed).

For the last 'museums-check' in Paris I picked a splendid place dedicated to the French architecture: Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine. If you appreciate a good architectural design as I do, then don't miss this wonderful site with its 8,000 m² of permanent exhibit space! 

Without revealing a content of the museum (...you will check it by yourself!), I better reveal to you my 'museum' look: TESSfully simple and cozy, yet elegant and refined! 


Well, wait :-) ...before you actually start questioning... or even making fun of me... this and the following two pics were NOT taken on the floor at the museum, but the last one - was (not on the floor though:). I just wanted to capture this look in all its TESSful beauty to share with you:)




So, TESS of the day: 
Dress, Jacket - BCBGMAXAZRIA
Necklace - BCBGeneration
Bracelet - Banana Republic
Glasses - Max Mara,
Handbag, Key ring - Louis Vuitton,
Bottillons - Jimmy Choo. 


Don't forget to check out some other stories I brought for you from museums:-) 


***So, what do YOU usually WEAR TO MUSEUMS?***


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

4 comments:

  1. lovely. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the last pic :) and welcome back.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Nadia! Am truly glad to hear from you:)

      xxx, Tess

      Delete