Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Models on Christmas Fire

Ok, this is the most ridiculous Christmas video I've ever seen:) Forget about sophisticated images of Tiffany's campaign I TESSed here or about refined craftsmanship of Dior's New Year dolls I TESSed here, just enjoy Victoria's Secret babes the way they are... In fact, the way they SING:) (I still believe it should be prohibited by their modeling contracts...well)

Supermodels Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and Erin Heatherton put their own spin on a Christmas classic “Deck the Halls”...



Images/Video is a courtesy of Victoria's Secret

Apparently... apparently, there is even a hidden thought behind this video (who would guessed?!) 
Victoria's Secret brand team says, that they wanted to kill the typical man’s idea of the perfect woman and to show that she isn’t so perfect after all. “A commercial like this can help the models be a little bit more relatable,” Charlie Warzel of Adweek magazine told ABC News. “This is a way to sort of bring them down a little bit.”

I don't know whether or not it will be disappointing for men out there, but us... girls... we just wanna have laugh:)


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you too on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    Personally I love VS :p And I do love those little Santa Babydolls :p haha :) I think Warzel's words are true but there's always the other side of the medal, and if people want to criticise, they'll do it anyway. But it's nice to see these beautiful women not taking themselves too seriously in a video :) oh, and I don't think men will be "too" disappointed seeing beautiful girls in lingerie.. the eye wants it's part too ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    Ely xx
    globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Ely, you are soooo right!
      It is all about great bodies and beautiful lingerie at the end:) So men should be happy, I guess!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I'll definitely watch the video! :-)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, thanks for your sweet compliment! The video, indeed, worth seeing:) It is so funny:)

      xxx, Tess

      Delete