Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stylin' in the Rain...

...and dancin' in puddles. Actually, that was me today. The weather went completely insane and it poured down all day long. As much as I would prefer to stay in my cozy bed and spent some time reading, I really needed to stick my nose outside... 

So, I tried to stay TESS despite the mess this weather created. Personally, I adore my pair of navy Chanel rubber boots, as they automatically make my style sharp and impecable. 

Below is my Top 3 of fabulous boots which can help to TESS your raining style: 


1. Dsquared - 130 mm Rubber Leather Low Boots:
    Stay true to the heels in any weather
TESS here ($ 784)
2. LOVE Moschino - JA26131G0W JQ0 000
Embrace the chic despite the 'geeky' model name

TESS here ($ 220)

3. Valentino - Rubber boots
Add feminity to weather brutality 

    TESS here (€ 376)

    Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
    Your Tess
          

    No comments:

    Post a Comment