Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So glam, so Klum...

Heidi was always inspirational for me. With a personality full of TESS and sex, this beautiful, stunning, energetic soul spreads only positive vibes whenever she appears in the real world or pops up on TV screens. In her wonderful age of 39, she can easily show the class and wipe the noses of many youngsters out there. And that's exactly what she did at the recent MTV EMA 2012 event. 


Being natively German, Heidi sparkled the ceremony in Frankfurt as a host of the show. The beautiful gowns (and she managed to change 6 of them throughout the night) perfectly showcased her 'quite-known-to-the-world' cleavage and 'god-knows-where-they-end' legs. All dresses were exclusively made by Versace and I personally adore how different is energy and spirit, embodied by each one of them. 


I am kind of lost to choose which one I like more, but I guess my vote would go to the long white gown made out of tulle and pearls, yet so perfectly accessorized with leather gloves and cylinder hat. So TESS!


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment