Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Funky-Fluffy outfit

I think I wore this 'black & red' outfit only once or twice in my life... because  it is so funny, so crazy, so not me in a way. Nevertheless, people around adore this look, so I wanted to share it with you as well. The pictures were shot some time ago (as hinted by the green grass behind), but I guess my late post will give us an extra chance to revisit sunny autumn weather (when it is just 4° outside...huh).  
My little co-model here is called Nafanya. She is adorable little creature, who is apparently extremely lazy and camera shy. Nafanya is a cute doggie of my friends, but I was lucky enough to spend one weekend with her. For this particular walk around the lake Nafanya inspired me to wear something sporty-casual-yet-TESS. Obviously, getting ready for a walk with a dog I expected some kind of physical activities a la 'catch me if you can', but in reality Nafanya barely went off hands! Such a lazybone she is:-) 





So, TESS of the day:
Leather Jacket - Ted Baker
Skirt, Belt - all by GAP
Scarf - Unknown
Gloves - Karen Millen
Sunglasses - Prada,
Handbag, Key ring - Louis Vuitton
Socks - Calzedonia,
Boots - Sonia Rykiel

Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      


2 comments:

  1. Your dog is co cute! luv the handbag too.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for stopping by, Nadia!!
      This is, unfortunately, not my dog, but she is soooo cute!! Would love to have one like this as well;)

      xxx, Tess

      Delete